Don't even try LMI heat controler
Benoit Meulle-Stef
2013-10-17 14:14:34 UTC
How to loose money:
Very bad experience, very poor feedback from them...
Don't even try, keep your money.
Cheers
Benoit
tommyboy
Do you have any facts to go along with that rant?
Benoit Meulle-Stef
2013-10-20 14:43:13 UTC
Yes, I got one, don't work at all: Takes for ever to reach bending temperature and the temperature control is really inaccurate: 20°F difference in the 100°F range and up to 100°F in the 200 to 350! Even after changing sensor.... I sent them several mails they told me I used the sensor on the wrong pl
Benoit Meulle-Stef
2013-10-20 14:46:05 UTC
Oops computer problem!
Yes, I got one, don't work at all: Takes for ever to reach bending temperature and the temperature control is really inaccurate: 20°F difference in the 75- 100°F range and up to 100°F in the 200 to 350! Even after changing sensor.... I sent them several mails they told me I used the sensor on the wrong place, I followed there advices with 0 changes... Resend a mail, never got any answer.
I think the machine is broken but they never proposed to change it. Someone pointed out that I was not the only unsatisfied customer....
Cheers
Benoit
r***@gmail.com
2013-11-12 21:27:18 UTC
Here's a thread on building a heating controller:

http://fretsnet.ning.com/forum/topics/diy-temperature-controller-for-heating-blankets
Benoit Meulle-Stef
2013-11-13 18:18:28 UTC
Thanks Robbie.
I will send back the LMI one to them and see what they respond, emails are not answered...
Cheers
Benoit